The Yemeni Red Sea Ports Corporation – Head Office – Al Hodeidah Port announces the announcement of Public Tender No. (3) for the year 2020 AD regarding (Establishing a protection roof for transformers inside the concrete warehouse No. 2) which will be funded from self-sources
For who willing to participate in this tender with specialists must submit their written requests during official working hours to the following address:
The Yemeni Red Sea Ports Corporation – the main center – Hodeidah Port – to buy and receive tender documents for an amount of (5,000) YR only, not refundable – the last date for selling the documents is on Wednesday 10/15/2020 AD .
The bid shall be submitted in a sealed envelope sealed with red wax to the address of the concerned party with the name of the entity, the project, the tender number and the name of the bidder written on it.
- An unconditional bank guarantee of an amount of (100,000 riyals) only one hundred thousand riyals valid for a period of (120 days) from the date of opening the envelopes or a check accepted for payment.
- A copy of a valid registration and classification certificate
- A copy of the general sales tax certificate – a valid tax card
- A copy of the insurance card + valid Zakat card
- A copy of the profession practice certificate
- The last date for receiving bids and opening envelopes is eleven o’clock in the afternoon on Wednesday, 10/22/2020, and bids received after this date will not be accepted and they will be returned closed.
- The envelopes will be opened at the headquarters of the Yemeni Red Sea Ports Corporation – the main center – Al Hudaydah Port – at the Office of the General Administration of Purchases and Stores – in the presence of the bidders or their representatives with an official signed and sealed authorization
8- For those to participate in this tender can view the tender documents before purchasing them during official working hours for the period permitted for sale and for a period of 25 days from the date of the first announcement.